Monday, February 26, 2007

Hey, I saw that! Pass your RSS reader to the front, please.

I'm finally back into the 'sphere. I didn't even blog for, uh....let's see here, six days? That's pretty good for me.

Anyhow, I will be hosting the next Carnival o' Education on Wednesday. However, it's not up yet hence the tongue-in-cheek post title.

I skipped last week's NNU (National Negotiations Update) so let me throw you a picket sign, er bone. Did you know there are more strikes in Pennysylvania than any other state? This Pittsburg Tribune article is great...they posit that strikes do not speed up the bargaining process.

By the way, I did update the StrikeWatch! as a result of the article.

As always, shout out to my Wayne State homie(s).

1 comment:

Yucaipa-Calimesa Teachers said...

Hey, Dr. H - just want to add US to your places to monitor - we're in southern California, close to San Bernardino. We have a blog - http://yucaipateacher.blogspot.com as well as a website - http://www.ycea.com

Love your blog! We've linked to it from ours.

Counters

Locations of visitors to this page