8 random facts, you say? Ok.
- I can't eat raw apples. If I bite into an apple (whole or cut), it sends shivers up my spine of the worst kind. Apples are to Dr. Homeslice as garlic is to vampires.
- I am a sucker for most reality shows, unless there's singing involved in which case then I can't stand it and refuse to watch them.
- I have met both Fred and Mike Klonsky.
- I have met three former Presidents: Nixon, Ford and G.H.W Bush. Ironically enough, I do not count myself among the uh, Republican crowd.
- I was deathly afraid of those ear-burrowing creatures from Ceti Alpha Five when I was a kid after seeing Star Trek II.
- I saved money from my first job to buy a black leather motorcycle jacket; I still have the jacket, but no motorcycle.
- Based on the amount of amateur fireworks going off right now, apparently my neighbors think that it's still the 4th of July...4 days later. Idiots.
- At the NEA RA in Philly I totally meant to hit up a raw bar and slurp down some oysters, but never made it. Doh!
Pissed Off Teacher
That's it...I'm too lazy to do more. Good luck!