Okay, 7 random things?
- I've met H.W. Bush (as VP) Nixon and Ford, but still largely vote democrat.
- I remember running into Victor Borge as a kid and getting his autograph (he was on sesame street, you know).
- My father told me he'd pay me money to cut off my long hair in high school-- twenty whole dollars, and I took it (old man voice: That was a lot of money back in those days...)
- In my classroom I took my clock down and put up a sign that says "Time will pass and so will you" the kids HATE it!
- It is getting harder to do each progressive random thing!
- I had lunch down the street from Winnie Mandela's house in South Africa-- a mansion, with 10 foot high walls around it!
- I wanted to go up and introduce myself to Mike Antonucci at the NEA RA this summer, but I was afraid he'd de-unionize me. :)
And now the tags....
That's it, I'm too lazy to do more. This is eduwonkette's fault. Blame her.