Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dr. Homeslice Is On Strike....

Heh.

Not really, jus' kidding folks.

The long and short of it is that for whatever reason I keep taking on more and more responsibilities within my local and as we all know, there's NEVER a shortage of volunteers (heh) for what needs to be done.

Anyhow, I love my local; I've put a lot of time and blood, sweat and tears into it. I love being Dr. Homeslice, yet no one in my local (save one or two) knows of my alter ego. Unfortunately folks, right now Dr. Homeslice is suffering b/c I'm cheating on it with my local. Ahhh.....

So....I'm not closing this thing down, but I have to accept that I'm not going to be posting as much. Boooooo!

Later, Y'All...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stay away too long....you would be missed!

Counters

Locations of visitors to this page