Wednesday, July 01, 2009

NEA RA 2009!

Well folks, I'm here in beautiful, sunny San Diego. Hum is buzzing, things are happening and people are registering. I don't expect much (if any talk) at the RA publicly about what's going on with ISTA.

I will say this: if there is malfeasance involved with what happened over there, those responsible should face the consequences of their actions.

I would like to publicly thank NEA for stepping in and showing what Solidarity is about-- a threat to one is a threat to all. If ISTA was my state affiliate, I would expect the same thing. They've had to raise dues and also lay off state staffers, but they have a very capably person at the help, from Massachusetts, I believe.

Remember, you can follow me on Twitter, @drhomeslice is me.

I'm ready to do some good work for the union. I might even introduce myself to Mike Antonucci too. Never say never, I've been thinking about doing it for 3 years now.

Off to do good work!

No comments:

Counters

Locations of visitors to this page