Wednesday, June 14, 2006

By way of introduction....

No, I'm not a Doctor.

Of anything.

That's horrible, you say. People have worked for years and years to get their doctorate in something....and you just thieve the words for your own personal gain. Heh.

Anyhow, I am a teacher. A good one, I've got to say. I teach in a mid-size urban district somewhere in the country and have been doing so for a number of years. I'm not green, but I'm not old and wizened, either (notice I am using a computer). I won't tell you what I teach...even though I want to.

The point of this blog? I have Eduwonk and Edwonk and a few others on my blog-reader. The sheer volume of the crap that they publish really makes me struggle to keep up with it.

I have started this blog to voice my opinions of what's floating out there in the blogosphere. Perhaps I shall keep you entertained with my acerbic wit; or perhaps I shall not. Hopefully I will. Maybe I will start a few discussions or controversies. Heh. That'd be nice.

No comments:

Counters

Locations of visitors to this page