Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One Year Blog-O-Versary!

Well, it was about this time last year that this blog got started. I remember starting to read a lot of the ed blogs out there towards the end of last school year and wanting to blog about something ed-related, but not knowing exactly what to talk about. I typed in "teacher union blog" and for some reason Mike Antonucci's EIA came up, clicked on the link and wholeheartedly disagreed with what I saw. I remember reading a few other blogs and thinking I could do better than they did, so I logged onto Blogger, started my account, and here I am.

I would like to give a shout out to a few notable blogs and people that have given me inspiration or provoked thought over the past 365 days to help me keep writing: Edwonk, The Education Wonks, EIA (I read this feed first on my RSS aggregator whenever there's something new), I Thought A Think, NYC Educator, Pissed Off Teacher, Sherman Dorn, Ed at AFT, Educator on The Edge, Ms. Cornelius & Mamacita.

If I forgot you, my apologies, it's late and I would like to go to bed. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Congratulations on your Blog-O-Versary, and thank you so very much for mentioning my name! I am honored.

On the Edge said...

I suppose we are all grateful for Mike in that he inspired you to start blogging.

Indeed you are an inspiration to us all too!

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Whoo-eee! Yay nd happy blogiversary to you, good Dr!

And I am humbled by the shout-out. Thanks so much, and keep rockin'!

Counters

Locations of visitors to this page